To support the development of Customer Service Advisors through new hire training; soft skills, product & process refreshers and updates. To coach and develop existing staff through regular feedback and coaching sessions.Role Definitions
- Deliver new hire and on-going training on product, process and systems to ensure staff can deliver the services to the required level of quality.
- Create and conduct Knowledge Checks concluding the knowledge transfer to close training delivery
- Develop new starter training content and plans according to client and business needs
- Demonstrates effective planning and teaching in the learning environment.
- Possesses sufficient knowledge to respond to learners needs; professionally as a technical subject matter expert; educationally as a training practitioner and practically as a mentor or coach.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills in the learning environment.
- Demonstrates effective coaching skills in the learning environment
- Demonstrates a knowledge and understanding of assessment methods and can design these as appropriate in order to measure the effectiveness of the training against stated training objectives.
- Provides effective learner advice, guidance and support.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the client's products and services.
- Deliver interactive and creative learning interventions on process, product, and soft skills, to new hire and existing staff.
- Identify Training Needs at individual and account level based on quality scores and performance data to ensure continuous improvement.
- To continuously improve training materials by reviewing performance, quality and audits to ensure content is current, effective and in line with current and future business objectives and processes.
- To recommend workshops to Team Managers and Customer Service Advisors, who would benefit from more in-depth training on specific modules.
- Clear understanding of training methodologies.
- Demonstrates a knowledge and application of relevant learning theories and methodologies
- Strong technical aptitude, with Microsoft Excel and Powerpoints experience preferred.
- Experience of remote training delivery.
- Experience of liaising effectively and professionally with clients and/or stakeholders.
Key Measures:Skills and Behaviours:
- Formal L&D qualfications
- Experience of working within a Business Process Outsourcing environment.
- Experience of home energy measures such as draught proofing, insulation, low carbon heating and heating controls.
- Coaching/training sessions delivered in accordance with business requirements.
- All quality/training documentation and reporting completed by deadlines.
- Ability to motivate others
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Desire to improve individuals' knowledge and performance.
- Goal and target driven.
- Self-motivated to develop own skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Flexible in response to changing business priorities.
- Resilient and calm in high pressure situations, with a high level of emotional intelligence.
- Demonstrates a strong sense of ethics and integrity in all areas of work.
- To set a professional example to all members of staff.
- Passion and drive for implementing first class learning and development solutions.
- Motivate and empower product specific knowledge and service delivery across the business.
- Confident and assertive, able to convey opinions in factual and solution orientated manner
- Successful team player.
- Flexible approach to work and working patterns
· Ability to work on own initiative.
It is the company's intention that this job description is seen as a guide to the main areas and duties of the role. This job description is non-contractual and the details may vary in accordance with the needs of the business.
Please note this role is remote working, will be an immediate start and fixed term contract for upto 7 months. Salary £27,116.00