Our client is a self contained, high successful division of a more sizable, International Entertainment Group. Due to a period of rapid growth the company is now seeking a Project Finance Director to take responsibility for the end-to-end delivery of a number of significant process re-engineering projects over the next 12 months. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in the content creation industry and a track record of delivering successful change projects in a complex and fast-moving environment.
Responsibilities include :
- Set up and manage the project steering committee and manage the reporting to the project sponsors (the Company Finance Director and CEO)
- Create a program plan, scheduling the different projects and setting clear goals and milestone
- Manage delivery of the projects, working with the Finance Director to allocate resource from the Finance team around the day-to-day finance deliverables
Projects content will include :
- Review and document the existing month end processes.
- Review the intercompany processes and revise for better efficiency
- Streamline the statutory accounts calculation process
- Review management information requirements for month end reporting
- Cash management enhancement and rebuilding the monthly cash flow forecast models to emphasise simplicity
- Re-engineer the company's production recoveries process for increased consistency and visibility
- Implement an onboarding process for new programmes, including creation of SPVs and setup of production accounting
Compensation target : c. £100,000 p.a. plus package