We are looking for either a Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) to join our team atEdenmore Nursing Home, 7 Hostle Park, Illfracombe, Devon, EX34 9HW
Offering glorious uninterrupted sea views over the Bristol Channel, Edenmore Nursing Home, offers 44 bedrooms for individuals needing general and dementia nursing care. Ethical Responsibilities:
To promote individual independence, dignity, and respect by delivering the highest possible standards of care to the people living at Edenmore Nursing Home.Benefits
Just some of the benefits of working at Edenmore Nursing Home include:
Training & Development:
- Excellent Hourly Rate
- Paid breaks!
- Complimentary meals
- Bank Holiday Enhancement
- Free DBS
- Unlimited access to our Refer a Friend bonus scheme - £50 each
- Full-time working pattern, part-time working pattern and bank hours are offered
- Automatic enrolment into our pension scheme
- Relocation assistance offered through our Property department
- A fully funded, free CPD accredited training programme like no other provided for all team members.
In 2015, we received clear feedback from our team that eLearning alone did not equip them with the skills to support the people that choose to live with us; eLearning did not equip them for the emotional challenges that they would face on a daily basis.
So, we began to develop our own in-house learning and development programme. That programme is now in its fifth year and is now CPD accredited; it has seen the wellbeing of both family members and team members increase exponentially. Our training is for all team members across all grades, all departments, all age groups and all genders.
We invite you to read more about our training academy by visiting www.evolvecareacademy.com and www.connectionscount.org.Experience:
· A valid NMC Pin
· To have a genuine passion to care for people
· Be able to communicate at all levels
· Have leadership qualities