We are looking for a technical solutions architect / CX engineer who has a passion for helping customers and also has experience in developing and presenting technical solutions through a highly technical product. This role will be ideal if you are looking for the next step in your career in Customer Experience, Product Management or Systems Engineering.About Diffblue
Diffblue is changing the way software is developed. We build products that have the potential to improve the experience of every software developer in the world. By using Artificial Intelligence to write unit tests, we are helping teams do more and better testing, sooner in the DevOps pipeline. We were founded in 2016, and in 2017 raised a $22 million Series A, the largest AI round in Europe that year.
We are looking for skilled technical solutions architects / CX engineers with a passion for working with customers who will complement our team of experts in AI, static and dynamic program analysis, and software verification. You will help customers get the most value from Diffblue's products across the entire customer lifecycle, from crafting great demos to repeatable deployment and use. We are geeks at heart but we also have a razor sharp focus on our customers - we are looking for someone who can translate their understanding and empathy for customers into successful Diffblue Cover adoption.
We promote an environment in which we not only support and learn from each other: this is a great opportunity for you to learn new AI technologies and cutting-edge software development. We strongly believe that diversity is important for a modern business, and that when different opinions, backgrounds and life views meet, better results are obtained.
You will be expected to readily empathise with customers using environments such as the Spring Framework as well as understanding the internals of how these systems are put together.Responsibilities
- Understand the customer's technical problems and opportunities for Diffblue's products to help them
- Use your experience to help customers get the most value, coaching them in best practices and diagnosing issues in their deployment
- Manage customers through system deployment and training
- Advocate for customers, in particular the voice of software developers using our products
- Work with product and engineering, helping to refine user stories and the product backlog
- Have a passion for innovation and improvement
- Undergraduate Computer science or engineering-related subject at degree level, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of working in a technical customer-facing role
- Excellent communication skills, in particular with customers and internal teams
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and technologies and adapt quickly
Optional but desirable skills:
- Experience in Java, in particular using the Spring Framework
- Knowledge of test-driven development (TDD) and CI/CD
- Experience contributing to large private and/or open-source projects
You'll get to work in one of the hottest tech startups in the world of AI for code, applying technology to tough problems faced by development teams at the world's leading companies.
Competitive salary I Private health and dental plan I Life Insurance and Income Protection schemes | 8% non-contributory pension I 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays | Free yoga & Gym membership | Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Leave.