As one of the fastest growing independent beauty brands, Pixi Beauty has built an incredible worldwide reputation and is quickly becoming one of the most recognized brands in the industry. Due to our continued success, we are expanding and looking for a talented IT Coordinator to join our team. YOUR ROLE:
This role is responsible for assisting the IT Department with everyday tasks and projects. The ideal candidate will be a tech-savvy, quick-learner that wants to start their career in IT. RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Setup, configure and assign new computers, VOIP phones, cell phones and other various IT equipment according to established procedures.
- Setup, configure, update and maintain computer operating system, software and network software as needed.
- Act as a help desk for all branches and provide direct support to local and remote users on IT related matters.
- Ensure security of data as well as monitor the completion of necessary backups and updates.
- Train end users on basic usage of software, phones, computer and e-mail as well as enforce IT standards and computer safety across all departments.
- Keep good and up-to-date records of IT inventory.
- Basic networking of computers, patching of Ethernet cables.
- Troubleshoot IT related issues.
- 1-2 years in IT supportexperience.
- Keen to learn new aspects of IT.
- Able to self-learn.
- Good analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Able to work under time pressure to meet deadlines or solve urgent issues.
- Able to multi-task, especially concurrently tackle scheduled and unscheduled work.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with Windows operating systems and standard office and internet software.
There is scope for the role to expand and include database admin and design and basic programming and web development tasks. Any experience and interest in these areas will be a bonus.