- Digital Business Partner - Customer Operations Salary -
£40,000 plus Veolia benefits *listed belowGrade
- Cannock, Staffordshire, WS11 8JPHours
- Full time, 40 hours per week, Monday to FridayWhat you'll do
Working in partnership with the Customer Operations Leadership, you will be responsible for leading the digital and business transformation. This will include, but not be limited to, improving operational performance by using data driven insight, reducing SG&A costs through process automation and continuous review and creating a data and systems focused culture within customer operations.
You will work closely with the central IS&T product owners to ensure current and future operational systems remain best in class and a differentiator for Veolia UK.
A successful Digital Business Partner will be measured by improvements in operational, systems and financial KPIs for their division.Main duties and responsibilities:
The qualifications and experience you will need
- Develop and maintain a Divisional IT strategy to be signed off by Divisional Managing Director and Product Owners and Analytics Team.
- Manage and Priorities Analytical and development projects with Divisional Managing Director to ensure maximum ROI and avoid any duplication of effort.
- Drive and maintain a standard operating approach through consistent and correct system usage.
- Drive a cultural change to ensure administrative staff fundamentally understand the value and importance of data and systems
- Manage a continuous review of back-office processes to ensure processes are followed. Champion projects to take advantage of advances in technology and system changes and roll out
- Work closely with the Management Team and central Data Analysts to drive a data driven approach to operations where data is used make smarter decisions.
- Utilise available digital tools to develop digital solutions to existing manual/paper processes and problems.
- Understand Operational Systems and be able to train, coach and assess employees ability to use the systems as per company policy in line with their Job Role.
- Have extensive knowledge of the Management Reporting suite in order to identify operational efficiencies or business opportunities.
- Utilise the new digital training platform and strategy to deliver local end user training to operational systems
- Degree level education in a relevant field (maths, science, business, information systems, environmental services)
- Experience in operational management role or analytical role
- High problem solving ability
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Proactive and forward thinking
- Experience with Salesforce and service-desk software
Benefits you will receive within this role are
- Responsible for system usage across the Division and accountability to drive this forwards
- Ownership of Process and responsibility for consistent approach in line with National Policies - as measured through System Validation reports
- Development of Divisional IT Strategy/Roadmap to include customer enhancements and provide business cases for implementing these changes
Where you'll work
- Eligible for Annual Performance Bonus
- Eligible for Company Car or Company Car Allowance
- The option to join the Veolia Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Care
- Access to Veolia Rewards, benefits and discounts
- Free eye testing and money towards glasses if required for work purposes
- 25 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays
- Subsidised daily canteen allowance
- Free access to our own on-site gym
Kingswood Lakeside site is located in Cannock, Staffordshire. Our facilities provide environmentally friendly, modern, comfortable and efficient office accommodation for all of our employees, under one roof, helping to improve cross functional working and communication across all departments.
The offices include environmental technologies including; roof mounted solar panels which provides the domestic hot water, a rainwater collection system which is used to flush toilets and light sensors which ensures that the lights are only activated when the office is occupied. Free parking is available on site, as well as subsidised lunch and free access to an on-site gym.
Veolia employees are employed under standard terms and conditions and in order to promote fairness, any changes to roles/grades as part of an employment offer we make to existing staff-graded employees will be subject to the acceptance of the standardised terms and conditions. Therefore, please be advised that any new terms and conditions may differ from your current contract with Veolia if you are staff-graded. Veolia is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants meeting the minimum criteria for the role will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender or gender expression, disability, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or veteran status.