At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.Our Company
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to craft and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realise that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organisation, and we know the next big idea could be yours!The challenge
As the GTM Finance Director for EMEA North, your role is to provide strategic financial insight and guidance to the EMEA North leadership team. With a focus on the long- and short-term success of the business, you will support our Digital Media, Digital Experience, Pro Services, and Print & Publishing businesses across all routes to market. You and your team of analysts will advise on strategy and tactics, set targets, monitor progress, ensure compliance and identify ways to make the business more successful.
Reporting to the International CFO, you will be a member of the EMEA North Leadership Team, and work day-to-day with the senior EMEA North sales leaders. You will collaborate with our Corporate and International teams to ensure that those teams understand EMEA North's perspective, and the EMEA North team understands the wider perspective.
This position requires a top-tier professional who is comfortable in detailed precision, and high-level strategic analysis and problem solving. This person will use deep, sophisticated datasets to identify and effectively communicate measurable insights. You must be self-motivated, an excellent communicator, and enjoy an environment that is subject to rapid change.What You'll Do
What Is Needed To Succeed
- Represent EMEA North GTM Finance on the EMEA North Leadership Team
- Partner with the Corporate, International, EMEA North Sales, and Sales Operations teams to develop the EMEA North Strategy, Annual Plan, Quarterly Forecast and Weekly Outlook
- Drive the weekly Outlook reviews with local Sales teams, and the International and Corporate teams. Ensure all significant risks and opportunities are being identified, actioned and communicated timely
- Provide valuable insight to the Sales teams, identifying areas of strength and weakness, and proposing strategic changes where relevant
- Partner with the wider EMEA North leadership team in preparation for business reviews with Corporate
- Manage and report on the Sales teams' operating expense performance
- Work efficiently across different teams and geos (FP&A, Deal Desk, Order Management, Credit Control, Legal, Purchasing, BU, to name a few) to source information and tackle problems
- Commercially-focused and possess strong business partnership skills with the ability to adapt
- Well-developed critical thinking skills with a bias toward independently crafting order and innovative solutions out of ambiguity
- Experience in leading, mentoring and managing a team of senior, experienced analysts
- A reliable teammate who partners closely with peers across Sales, FP&A, Finance Systems, Marketing, Accounting, Legal, and IT, often in different geographical locations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to summarise and effectively convey key information from executive level to individual sales level
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Experience in efficiently crafting and maintaining sophisticated models, preferred
- 8+ years of FP&A (or related) experience required
- Experience in the IT industry required, Enterprise Software Sales preferred
- Experience with Anaplan and TM1 would be an advantage
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.