Would working for a FinTech who are evolutionising the way people spend, save and borrow be of interest?
I'm working with a FinTech who are leveraging exciting cutting edge tech and open banking to provide their customers with insights and ideas about how to manage their money better.
And they are looking for a Data Engineer
to play a key role.
The ideal candidate will be expected to;
- Write code that will power the data insights platform
- Develop data pipelines and design new data features
- Optimise automated CI/CD pipelines
- Ensure Data Architecture is in place to support Data Science team
The ideal candidate should have experience of;
- AWS - RDS, S3, Lambda, Kinesis
- No-SQL database tech
If you would like to hear more, please apply!