Purpose of role:
At Brandwidth, we are committed to providing innovative digital solutions to our clients, and a data-driven approach is core to achieving this.
As a Web Analyst at Brandwidth, you'll provide the expertise and experience needed to devise and execute data-driven strategies for our global client portfolio.
This is an opportunity to lead the way in how we use data to provide actionable results internally and externally in order to inform and improve everything from behavioural insights, user experience, media performance and customer satisfaction.
You are an engaging character that delivers whilst paying close attention to detail. Confident communication skills come naturally to you. You have a wealth of creative ideas and a passion for digital innovation driven by data.
You are adept at building strong interpersonal relationships with senior stakeholders from digital marcomms teams.
You communicate clearly with senior stakeholders about how best to solve problems and present compelling cases regarding how to improve performance throughout the entire customer journey.
In return, you will be joining an exciting, ambitious and sociable company centred around innovative digital strategy and emerging technology with the opportunity to shape both the company and our clients' approach to using data.
Scope of Role / Responsibilities:
- Experience of Google Analytics (both free version and GA360) to analyse data, interpret key trends and deliver actionable insights to clients.
- Using Google Analytics and other tools such as Adobe Analytics, VWO and Content Square, provide analysis on digital estate as well as digital marketing efforts.
- Learn new platforms and tools related to web and marketing analytics.
- Dashboarding: create reporting dashboards using data visualization tools such as Power BI and Data Studio, as well as create reports in Excel.
- Auditing existing implementation of Google Analytics and providing recommendations on improvements.
- Creation of tagging plans to collect all data necessary to find relevant insights, and implementation of tagging using Google Tag Manager.
- Create web analytics strategies and find opportunities to improve effectiveness of client web analytics implementation.
- Present key findings and analysis to internal and client stakeholders.
- Provide web analytics expertise and consultancy to key client stakeholders.
- A/B Testing: create A/B testing plans and setup experiments within Google Optimize.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Proficiency and experience using Google Analytics, including GA360.
- Proficiency and experience using Google Tag Manager.
- Understanding of the technical mechanics behind web analytics, including the role of the datalayer.
- Proficient and experienced in interrogating and using data visualisation platforms, in particular Google Data Studio.
- Highly capable in building, editing and modifying dashboards built in Google Data Studio.
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly with stakeholders across levels of seniority.
- Ability to learn and adopt new platforms and technologies with a vision of driving digital improvement through data.
We connect brands and organisations to the future through disruptive thinking and
transformative digital innovation, backed by strong execution.
We live in a time of accelerating technological change. In the last 15 years, 52% of the
Fortune 500 companies have disappeared. 50 years ago, their life expectancy was 75
years. Only those that continue to innovate in all areas of their organisation will continue
We believe that our future development relies upon how we can develop technology and
interfaces that enable us to do things that we couldn't do before. These new ideas drive
technological and societal advancement, creating economic growth.