We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to join our team!
You will guide the development of our Sportsbook software using Agile/Scrum methodologies and work closely with multiple development teams to ensure that business, quality and functional goals are met for each release. You will build an excellent working relationship with the key stakeholders to translate the requirements, form the product backlog and prioritize requirements in order to give business value and represent the end user's needs.
Who are we?
Put simply, we are the exceptional minds proudly powering the Betway sports betting app.
We are a global software development house that uses great tech to make our product bigger and better every day. Our focus is constantly evolving our product to be the leading Sportsbook in the world.
We employ around 400 people in various locations across Europe. We are united in our desire to be the best and recognise the need to reward success.Key Deliverables
What you need to succeed:
- Collaborate with counterparts in sister companies to ensure the teams as a whole are collaborating and that we are all working towards to strategic goals for the product.
- Explanation of our development life cycle and product management processes to both business and technical audiences.
- Meet regularly with the Lead Architect to ensure our long-term architectural goals align with the product strategy and backlog.
- Supervise recruitment, training, retention and organization of all product owners.
- Develop and implement relevant processes, procedures and strategies for development.
- Understand the strategic and competitive position of the product.
- Work with key stakeholders including the development teams to understand their needs and help develop the strategy and roadmap for the entire product.
- Ensure that the scrum teams are contributing to the strategic goals of the product in their sprints.
- Knowledge and experience of working with Agile Scrum delivery methods
- Solid experience of working within a Product Owner role, ideally as a Senior
- Project management skills including, product-based planning techniques, business case creation & maintenance, and issues & risks management
- Knowledge of continuous integration
- Experience of managing multiple feature development in one backlog
- Experience of managing projects and product roadmap priorities in parallel
- Good attention to detail, work well under pressure and able to adapt quickly to change
- Previous Sportsbook or online gaming experience would be an advantage
We are an established producer of high-quality gaming and sportsbook platform software systems. With our current expansion into various markets and a host of available opportunities in exploring new ideas and technologies, this is an exciting time to join us at our office in Ipswich, Suffolk.
Derivco offers employees a great range of benefits including health insurance, company bonus, gym membership, parking, free lunches daily, ongoing training, social events and much more. With a great work environment and a host of opportunities to explore new ideas & technologies and grow your career.
Please note that we are unable to provide VISA sponsorship and so candidates without the legal right to work in the UK won't be considered.