Senior Software Developer / .NET / Selby / Up to £55,000
How many of you can say that you're actually enthusiastic about the products you work on, or that those products will go onto have a genuinely positive impact on someone's day-to-day activities, maybe even save a life? How many of you are working for a company that is just making money, for the sake of making money?
Corecom Consulting has been selected by a long-standing, reputable client of ours to source several Senior .Net Software Developers as part of a large expansion within the company that has come as a result of a big new project that has just been signed off. As a Senior Developer, you will join a collaborative, values-based organisation that thrives on making a differenceWhat's in it for you?
What we need from you:
- Up to £55,000 Salary per annum
- Working in a highly-skilled Development team
- Extremely generous flexibility
- The chance to work on critical, vital products that are a necessity to their customer's lives
- To be part of a huge transitional phase within the company that will set them up for the foreseeable future
- Competitive benefits package
- Very good communication skills
- A history of working in a hard-working, delivery-focused Development Team
- Open-minded and passionate about delivering value
- AGILE experience
- It is desirable if you have experience with
- Experience working with C#, SQL Server, .Net 4.5+, MVC, and .Net Core
- A proven history of working on the Full Project Lifecycle
- Prior history of working with Enterprise Solutions is extremely advantageous
- Strong O.O.D, SOLID principles and an understanding of Design Patterns
Having a passion for Development and delivering value is essential for this role because they want people who will solve problems for the customer and find a solution irrespective of whether or not it's in your 'remit'. Having great communication skills is vital too, not only because you'll be actively participating in SCRUMS and conducting peer reviews etc. But also because, as Senior .Net Developer, you will be providing support and guidance to Junior Developers.
This is a really great opportunity for you to be part of a forward-thinking company that provides essential solutions to those who need it most, so be sure to click the apply button before it's too late!Senior Software Developer / .NET / Selby / Up to £55,000