- 'Fear of missing out' Defined
: Feeling that an exciting or interesting event may currently be happening elsewhere.
Whilst there is probably a lot less of this right now, no one enjoys that feeling of missing out!
This is my clients core aim - their industry leading ecommerce platform provides customers with a tailored service making sure they never miss the best. They are now seeking an experienced Enterprise Architect to drive technical direction for the company. What will you be doing?
- You will be instrumental in defining architecture improvements that will scale various elements of the company
- Lead high-performing teams across multiple verticals of the business
- Communicate the technical vision to a wide group of audience including engineers and leadership
It'll be your role to influence the stack, currently:
- Possess 10+ years' experience in a development role
- Have in depth experience architecting systems
- Think 'Cloud first' - AWS ideally
- Demonstrate experience with Java / Python
- Be familiar with Modern JS frameworks - React ideally!
- Have CI / CD experience
- Have Microservices architecture exp (Kubernetes / Docker)
Java, AWS, React, Node, Docker, Kubernetes, Modern JS
This is a high impact role and as a result, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive base salary and package (including a 15% bonus) that has the potential to grow lucratively alongside the business.
You'll join a company as they hover around that illusive 'sweet spot' size. A far cry away from massive organisations with legacy tech, these guys operate in a decisive, nimble and impressive way.
Naturally, remote interview processes and virtual onboarding is no issue. Fancy hearing more?