Senior Energy (ETRM)Business Analyst
everis is a technology consultancy based on people. We strive to create an environment that encourages everyone to reach their full potential and achieve their professional objectives. We encourage autonomous behavior at all levels in the business and the responsible freedom of our employees is a crucial aspect of the everis model.
You can also expect to be part of a team that is vibrant, dynamic, and focused on providing the best in class service for our clients. As part of the continuous growth of everis we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst
to join our Energy and Utilities team in London.
This role will involve extensive interaction with customers, senior stakeholders, and third party sub-contractors.
Creativity, collaboration and a willingness to learn are key traits of our people. If you have a positive attitude and a desire to deliver a great service and make a difference in your industry then we would love to hear from you!
Diversity and Inclusion: We do our best to offer the best professional career opportunities to every individual, regardless of gender, age, race, cultural background, or sexual orientation. Our diverse workforce enables us to create a work environment where everyone can find their own path to grow. Role Description:
- Collaborate with Project Manager, Business stakeholders during project initiation to understand Business drivers and scope of the Transformation Project
- Support workshops across various functions in Business and Technology to define business requirements and processes
- Write detailed business and functional requirements aligned with an Agile / sprint-based development methodology
- Obtain formal sign-off of business requirements from all key stakeholders and ensuring traceability throughout the development cycle as requirements evolve
- Work actively and closely with software development teams to ensure user requirements are clearly understood and developed as specified in the documentation
- Support definition of reporting data model. Perform data analysis to verify that available data meets expectations and any data gaps and resolved
- Drive the closure of requirement gaps, and ensure the final Business Requirements Document (BRD) is comprehensive enough to be used in the functional specification phase
- Perform estimation for analysis deliverables; ensuring timelines are realistic and achievable
- Read and comprehend detailed functional requirements; validate that these requirements are specific, defined, and achievable
- Provide regular status reporting to stakeholders including status against milestones, and transparency of risks/ issues
- Manage and validate solution options such as working methodology, approach, and feasibility to implement
- Provide solutions for system design, implementation, and improvements for function and workflows
- Engage with business stakeholders understanding their needs and effectively communicate how those will be designed and eventually implemented
- Manage, develop, and mentor junior team members working on the project and within the wider team where required. Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Familiar with financial markets (OTC and Exchange-traded)
- Knowledge of renewable energy projects registration and certification
- Hydrocarbon supply chain understanding - processes and data capture techniques
- Industry experience in energy and/or commodities trading and risk management technologies, operations, and processes, as well as, delivering full lifecycle systems implementation
- Knowledge of front, mid, and back-office processes and functional design including risk management, logistics, settlement, accounting, and controls
- Strong problem identification skills and creativity to develop new, innovative solutions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ideally have experience in consulting, but not essential
- Ability to work independently and on your own initiative Company Overview: everis consultancy
is a multinational consultancy and technology firm with 24,500 employees worldwide, including Europe, Northern America & LATAM. Established in 1996 in Madrid, everis has averaged 22% annual growth in revenues and became part of the NTT Data Group in January 2014. In 2019 NTT Data entered the Top 10 Most Valuable IT Services Brands globally.
Since opening the everis UK London head office in 2010, our UK presence has grown to over 300 employees, covering three offices in London, Milton Keynes and Glasgow.
Our values create the right environment for empowered professionals to thrive: Discerning Generosity:
doing through sharing.Responsible Freedom:
we do what we love.Creative Energy:
we love what we do.
we do what we say.Transparency:
we say what we do. Benefits Package:
- Pension Plan: 6% employer contribution
- Health Insurance: 100% premium for employees / 80% premium for spouse and children
- Dental Insurance:100% premium for employees
- Life Assurance
- Income protection Assurance: Long term sickness and disability
- Eye Care Voucher: Free Eye Care Tests / Visual display Unit glasses
- Cycle to Work Scheme: Bicycle and safety equipment
- 25 Days Holiday: Not including Bank Holidays
- PerkBox: Employee Corporate Discounts (Gym Membership, Cinema, Shopping, Apple)
offers you a professional career without limitations. Are you ready to start your journey with us?