Exciting opportunity for an Investment Manager Operational Due Diligence Manager to join the growing, dynamic Investment Due Diligence team in Carne Group - the premier provider of Fund-Management solutions to asset managers across the world. What are the minimum requirements you need for the role?
What are your responsibilities?
- 4-5 years' experience in Investment Manager Operational Due Diligence.
- Experience in leading operational due diligence onsite meetings across a variety of asset classes including long only, hedge funds, and private markets.
- Commercially minded with the ability to build rapport with clients in order to identify potential weaknesses and opportunities.
- Experience in writing concise and clear investment manager due diligence reports.
- Experience in verbally communicating analysis on investment managers and other issues to senior management.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Lead operational due diligence onsite meetings across a variety of asset classes including long only, hedge funds, and private markets.
- Support the current team on Carne's internal investment management operational due diligence requirements through shaping and developing new processes.
- Produce and present clear, concise investment manager due diligence reports.
- Build rapport with clients in order to identify potential commercial opportunities and development points.
- Contribute to the overall development of the investment manager due diligence through championing effective work processes and collaborating on commercial opportunities.
Who is Carne Group?
- University degree (or equivalent qualification).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to speak confidently in public and foster strong relationships.
- Strong commercial awareness with the ability to identify opportunities and support the business.
- Innovative and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability to analyse complex issues.
- Team player with a proactive attitude and the ability to work independently.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Carne Group has established its in the funds industry through $1tn in AUM supported by 290+ staff and four regulated management companies. Together with a large team of industry specialists, Carne serves in excess of four hundred traditional and alternative asset management clients from key fund jurisdictions and financial hubs including Dublin, Luxembourg, Zurich, Lisbon, London, New York and the Cayman and Channel Islands.
Excellence and innovation are central to Carne's work and we are committed to attracting and retaining the best talent to deliver an unrivalled service to our clients. Whilst working with Carne, you will be provided with opportunities to develop your skills and experience by working in a dynamic, innovative and multicultural environment where exciting careers are built.Apply today and join Carne on its mission to lead the way as the premier global provider of outsourced fund management solutions!