(Remote - MUST reside in NI)
Working with the Product Management team, you will strive towards a collaborative vision for this company's revolutionary payment products that put the seller at the forefront by increasing control and decreasing costs. Drive the development of new products and internal projects through strategic planning, support and co-ordination to provide high quality results.
Why should I be interested?
What do I need?
- Fully remote role (occasional meet ups with the team)
- A generous allowance to cover the cost of setting up a home office
- Work with like-minded people to solve real-world problems
- Small and collaborative teams
- Career progression opportunities
- Competitive benefits package
To chat in more detail, contact Chantelle from RealTime Recruitment or click the apply button and I'll be in touch.
- 3-5 years' experience across Business Analysis, Product Management and Project Management
- Ability to work with internal and external customers on technical projects with confidence
- Knowledge of the SDLC and Agile practices
- Experience within the payment industry is essential