L'Estrange London, is seeking an incredible, motivated, and entrepreneurial Retail Manager to join our team. As we look to create a true experience of our brand in the physical world, we need an ambitious retailer to take on the management of what will be a growing portfolio of retail stores. In partnership with the cofounders, we will be constantly testing, learning, improving and developing our approach to retail and it is up to you to shape this.
We are looking for a self-starter who can be hands-on to support the needs of opening new retail spaces but who can equally zoom out and see the broader strategy of what is being built and drive your newly created team towards this. Purpose of the role
L'Estrange is hiring a Retail Manager (RM) to manage, oversee and develop multiple retail stores in Central London to ensure sales targets are achieved across the locations. This is a full-time position.
The RM will work alongside the Co-founders to initially open and manage two stores and launch a new experiential store concept for L'Estrange. This role is ideal for a solution-focused leader who is keen to contribute to the growth of L'Estrange's and increase brand awareness.
The RM will ensure consistent delivery of L'Estrange's customer service experience through coaching, developing and motivating their team by demonstrating exemplary and exciting interactions with the customer. The RM will always behave in a manner that represents the values of the L'Estrange brand and adhere to company guidelines and policies.
The RM will actively seek opportunities to develop the profile of the L'Estrange brand and the designated stores by building and engaging their customer base, fostering interesting and appropriate collaborations, building strategic relationships within each store's local community and by organising relevant events that demonstrate L'Estrange's commitment to existing customers.The ideal candidate:
How to apply:
- Retail management experience required with a minimum of 3 years in contemporary fashion or luxury retail management
- Commercial acumen - experience driving KPI's, staff planning and inventory management
- Confident and outgoing; able to effectively communicate the brand story
- Experience building and leading effective teams
- Organized, able to multitask, prioritise and delegate tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and staff
- Confident operating Microsoft suite software
- Flexible schedule; available to work one weekend day per week
Please tell us why you'd like to work for L'Estrange alongside a CV.