This is an opportunity to work with a high growth technology business based in London, within their Data team! They have created a market-leading intelligence platform that delivers insights to millions of companies globally.Location
: London (Remote working for the foreseeable future)Responsibilities
- Enhance and expand their data processing and distributed systems toolsets to support their international expansion effort
- Dealing with unique challenges such as order of magnitude increase in data volumes, assessing quality of data from multiple suppliers.
- Take full ownership of your solutions from prototyping all the way to production
- Experience leading complex ETL and Data Infrastructure projects
- Experience working with high volume heterogeneous data with distributed systems such as Hadoop or Spark
- Experience developing applications using Python/Scala.
- Experience working with AWS/GCP.