We have an opening for a Senior Cloud Security Specialist to work alongside a booming tech start-up that have just won the award for being the best start up in 2020. They are looking for someone to improve their product security processes. Whilst supporting cloud operations and enhancing their security tooling throughout the software lifecycle.
This is a great role for those looking to stay technical as well as be involved in high level planning. Our client is looking for someone who understands the development process and can instil a secure by design approach by being a leader within the organisation.You will be supporting the product and security teams by carrying out the following:
- Threat modelling and threat analysis to aid the business in testing its software and processes.
- Aid in the detection of vulnerabilities and flaws in the product by using existing tools or the development of new ones.
- Dealing with vulnerabilities when they have been found, including suggesting fixes and identifying process failures that led to vulnerabilities being present
- Identifying the root cause of vulnerabilities and aid in full remediation and future prevention
- Working understanding of data protection, including PKI, IAM and key management
- Experience identifying development issues/risk within software development
- Great threat modelling ability
- Experience securing cloud environments, ideally with Google Cloud.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Understanding of security testing and OWASP top 10 processes.
- Experience using GO programming language.
This is a senior role within an company who has just won the best start up in 2020. If this
sounds like you, then go ahead and apply now