IT SUPPORT & SECURITY ANALYST
We are looking for an IT enthusiast to perform the Desktop Support & Security Analysis / Engineer role in our newly opened office in the City of London.
In addition to general IT support and maintenance at the local office, the successful candidate will also demonstrate an independent and self-motivated approach to strengthening cyber security at Tickmill.Key tasks and responsibilities:
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has
- General IT support and maintenance in the local office.
- IT physical asset management (delivery, distribution, handling, and tracking).
- Workstation management during employee on/off-boarding.
- Use of approved cyber security tools and techniques to identify and respond to real-time incidents and threats.
- Perform first line Security Operations activities triaging and processing alerts from in-house security tools such as Azure Security Centre, Office 365 Security, ATP.
- Identify and implement security enhancements, including applications control, alert creation, and automation of tasks.
- Perform regular Phishing campaigns, Vulnerability Management and Web Application scans and collaborate remediation of Audit, Pen Test findings.
- Work collaboratively with Tickmill technology teams to ensure te end-point security controls are operating efficiently and effectively.
Working with us you can expect:
- Good knowledge and experience with Windows 10 operating system, common software applications and computer hardware components.
- Basic networking knowledge (LAN, WAN, DHCP, VPN, Routing)
- Understanding of Active Directory, Single Sign On and Multi Factor Authentication
- Understand the purpose and role of common technical security products, such as End-Point controls, Data Security Technologies, SIEM, DLP.
- Familiarity with vulnerability scanning and penetration testing tools and techniques.
- Reporting & Documentation
- Well organized & punctual
Make your next Career step and apply!
- A Unique opportunity for a career in a global and fast growing company
- An international team of skilled colleagues
- Attractive salary based on qualifications and experience.
- Modern and professional work environment.
- Regular team events and self-development opportunities
- Health insurance and other additional benefits.
* Due to a great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted individually.