Job Title: Digital Marketing ManagerLocation: PeterboroughSalary: £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join the Head Office team for an established and growing fashion retailer based in Peterborough. Being good with numbers isn't enough for this role. Can you use the data to drive online growth? Have you an understanding of the levers that do this? This is an award-winning brand with a huge social media following. They pride themselves on offering excellent and personalised service in their stores and are looking for an expert to help them continue to drive the brand's success.IDEAL CANDIDATE
THE ROLE - KEY RESPONSIBILTIES
- A real passion for eCommerce and how analytics can influence overall performance.
- Experience of working within fast paced, multi-channel customer focused organisations.
- Problem solving ability to analyse data and draw insights that will effect change
- Similar experience in digital marketing analytics with exposure to paid media
- Good time management skills to deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Experience doing deep-dive analysis on PPC Campaigns as well as a holistic view of total ad stacks and channel performance
- Ability to condense complex data into understandable points for the wider team.
- Strong Google Analytics, Data Analysis and Excel skills including understanding of pivot tables, vlookups, conditional formatting, graphing and data handling
- Ability to tell a simple story from complex data
- Experience of providing insight and making recommendations
- Working SQL reporting and querying experience is desirable but not essential
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Preferably experience within a retail background
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Wansford, Alwalton, Yaxley, Whittlesey, Thorney, Glinton, Crowland, Stamford, HuntingdonKEY WORDS: Digital Marketing Analyst, Digital Analyst, Marketing Analyst, Marketing, Head Office, Fashion, Digital Marketing Executive, Footwear, Accessories, Homeware, Digital Expert, PPC, SEO, ROI, SQL, E-Commerce, Google Analytics, Data Analysis, Search Engine OptimisationABOUT US
- Provide insight into performance and trends of individual marketing channels
- Making recommendations for campaign improvements and opportunities
- Review all marketing activity data on a regular basis, KPI reporting
- Responsible for providing high quality, accurate data reporting to present to directors and company.
- Manage the external agencies to ensure they have the information needed to meet the goals of the business
- Work with trading and social teams to co-ordinate the trading message to the digital agencies and ensure the paid channels are on brand
- Develop, automate & maintain reporting on all digital marketing channels (PPC, Paid Social and Affiliates) to generate actionable insights
- Responsible for affiliate validations within the network provider platform, ensuring commission is only paid on valid sales
- Management of product feeds required for agencies and third parties
- Ensuring all tagging is up to date across all systems so that data can be analysed correctly
- Attribution modelling to understand how the channels perform together
- Work alongside the Health, Safety & Compliance Officer to ensure all data collected is compliant with data processing laws
- Customer journey and behaviour analysis
- Develop reports and dashboards for individual teams
- Understanding the result of the promotional activity
- Identify critical deficiencies, by analysing processes, technology and people and recommend solutions based on findings.
- Analytical, technical and highly proficient with standard analytic tools (google suite- specifically Google
- Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Console) in addition to excel.
- First point of contact for marketing analysis across the digital and ecommerce teams
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award-winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at: