Based in Edinburgh, this is a new opportunity for a Digital Physical Design Lead with an exciting company developing technologies for a more sustainable future.
This company is building up a world class ASIC development team to focus on a market segment that will see enormous growth over the next decade. Having already achieved considerable success in the market, they are now looking for a Digital Physical Design Lead and head up and grow the backend design team.
Here your role will be highly technical and very 'hands-on'; you will own the Physical Design activities, define backend flows and strategy and be directly involved in the execution of Physical Design implementation. You will also recruit, mentor and supervise more junior engineers, as well as lead contractors to steer and deliver the project plan.
Requirements for the Digital Physical Design Lead role include:
- A degree in Electronic Engineering or similar field
- Significant Physical Design experience and solid knowledge of the complete RTL-GDSII implementation flow
- Key skills in digital floorplanning, synthesis, clock tree implementation, timing closure, Place & Route
- Previous technical leadership experience would be preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very good interpersonal skills, with an ability to grow and mentor a small team effectively
This is a great opportunity for a Digital Physical Design Lead to join a company with a really promising future and a lot of scope for future growth.
Applications of candidates with the right to work in the UK (British nationals, Tier 2 dependence visa holders, EU nationals) only can be considered.
For details please contact Caroline Pye @ IC Resources