*The location of this role is Tunbridge Wells however we are open to considering candidates on a fully remote basis for this position.*
Our Data, Analytics & Intelligence team are at the core of the latest developments and key decisions within our business. They're a constantly expanding team and currently on the lookout for Business Data Analysts to join them on either a 6 or 12 month contract.
Our team are driven by a passion to help make a tangible and lasting difference in people's lives, and we're looking for our Business Data Analysts to have the same passion.The role:
This role will allow you to work with a variety of senior stakeholders to represent the DAI strategy, where you'll employ a structured business and process architecture approach, to ensure all key touchpoints of DAI strategy are captured.
You'll work on exciting and high profile strategic projects and work with a variety of senior stakeholders to represent the DAI strategy where you'll identify improvement opportunities by quickly understanding the specific business area's and recommend value-driven solutions to your key stakeholders.Experience:
- Comfortable working in a data environment
- Strong knowledge of data management theory
- Good understanding of data deliverables (insight, visualisations, reporting outputs, data extracts etc) and best practice options for delivery
- Previous experience using SQL
- Experience mapping data flow/processes
- Experience with Tableau or another data visualisation tool (desirable)
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI (desirable)
Data is revolutionising how wellbeing works and at Axa PPP you'll have the opportunity to be at the forefront of healthcare innovation.
Please apply if interested and we will be happy to discuss further details.