086792Do you want to work for a global company where promoting gender equality is central to our vision of creating a truly diverse and inclusive business ?
Where everyone matters, and everyone belongs.
More from us : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzZfovyFZcY
In this role you will be expected too lead the IT channel sales team to successfully grow IT Channel business through in-depth understanding of the market and managing complex, multi-tiered relationships. Robust deployment of sales plans and driving activity to achieve successful execution and results.Your Main Duties
QualificationsWhat we are looking for:
- Define sales and co-ordinated marketing plan to deploy resources to exceed teams' goals and targets.
- Implement strategies to Empower the Channel Team to develop effective solutions to customer challenges.
- Drive Performance of Channel Team against target through a culture of empowerment, coaching, cadence and continuous improvement. Be responsible for building sales & order forecasts by channel and APRC and plan activities to achieve the forecast.
- Manage Complex customer relationships through Others. Develop Pan EMEA approaches and influence Sales culture in the region through progressive ideas and leveraging continuous improvement.
- Define the strategy, recruitment, retention and development of Tier 1 and Tier 2 Partners. Drive deep and complex relationships within partner base required to establish Eaton as preferred and trusted partner of choice for Power Infrastructure products in our targeted markets and segments.
- Possess a sound understanding of target vertical markets and deploy effective strategies to optimise Eaton's success in growing market share. Lead by example to foster a can do / will do mindset in collaborating with Eaton teams in helping others towards achieving success and inspiring others to focus on customer satisfaction.
What We Offer
- A Degree in Electrical or Information Technology or Business?
- 10+ years of Channel Specific Account and Team Management
- In-depth understanding of Power and or IT Technologies with Market context
- Leader, Influencer, Motivator, Coach, Goal Hitter, Change Evangelist and Implementor
- At Eaton, we aspire to be a model of inclusion and diversity in our industry-a place where everyone matters and everyone belongs. These aren't just words, they are part of our culture and code of ethics
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term - not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It's where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential-and where you can help us reach ours.
Candidate applying to the vacancy may be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look-from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day-you'll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That's why Eaton is dedicated to improving people's lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We're ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we're committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.Job: SalesRegion: Europe, Middle East, AfricaOrganization: Sales EMEAJob Level: Team Leader/SupervisorSchedule: Full-timeIs remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: YesDoes this position offer relocation?: NoTravel: Yes, 75 % of the Time