*We are looking to fill this role in our London, UK office; we will consider other locations based on the candidates' experience and qualifications Director, Market Access Dossier Development, UKPosition Overview
Evidera's Evidence Synthesis, Modeling, and Communication (EMC) team demonstrates and communicates the value of healthcare interventions through the synthesis of published data and the quantification of clinical and economic value. EMC offers broad clinical knowledge and expertise in finding and assessing complex information. This means that our clients and Evidera colleagues can rely on us to discover, synthesize, and contextualize the data that really matter and thereby provide them with insights they could not have obtained by themselves. We also take a leading role in dissemination of our research, with multiple paper and presentations being produce by the team each year.
The Market Access Communications team is a group of medical writing experts who develop global value dossiers, AMCP dossiers for US payers, Health Technology Assessment submissions for various global markets, value stories, and related market access deliverables for clients in the biopharmaceutical industry. In this role you will be working closely with a team of other Directors, Senior Directors and the General Manager, the focus being excellence in project delivery, combined with staff development and management. You will also be working closely with the senior team across EMC. A significant contribution to business development activities is also expected. The role also includes shared responsibility for the overall growth and strategic direction of the unit, building company-wide relationships with other senior Evidera staff, and key client relationship management and thought leadership. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
Essential Skills and Experience
- Hands-on leadership of projects (Market Access Communications focus but also larger EMC projects) allocated according to availability, client familiarity or history, and disease area knowledge, with overall responsibility for successful project delivery (quality, timeliness, client satisfaction, and financial performance).
- Originate content as required, particularly for those tasks requiring senior input, e.g. value story, market access strategy, payer concerns.
- Work with the Practice Lead and other project leads to ensure appropriate allocation of staff to projects. Participate in regular planning meetings to facilitate this.
- Line management of several mid/senior-level staff members (coaching, mentoring, monitoring development needs, and conducting performance reviews), as well as acting as a senior leader of the Market Access Communications team.
- In addition to routinely meeting and exceeding sales expectations for Market Access Communications, promote EMC and overall Evidera capabilities broadly with a range of existing and new clients within the context of client requests and in proactive venues
- Maintain client relationships above and beyond those required for specific projects and business development opportunities
- Have a measurable industry presence as a leader in Market Access Communications and Evidence Synthesis, Modeling and Communication
- Be a primary representative of Market Access Communications and EMC within the wider Evidera organization
- Very strong experience in agency or consultancy environment in a medical writing role
- Significant experience in medical writing/communications; understanding of market access, experience in developing value dossiers, and health economics/HEOR
- Experienced project leader, both in a client-facing role and as a within-project manager of people
- Ability to align deliverables with a client's strategic objectives
- Experience in mentoring more junior writers and providing clear and constructive feedback
- Proven ability to manage projects to budget and timelines across therapy areas
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and drug development process
- Familiarity with clinical trial design and statistics
- Fluent written and spoken English
- MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Advanced degree in life science discipline or commensurate experience in medical writing/communicationsAbout Evidera:
Evidera is a business within in Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC (PPD) a leading global contract research organization (CRO), and a is a preeminent provider of evidence-based solutions. We provide integrated scientific expertise and global operational capabilities to help clients generate the evidence needed to optimize the market access and commercial potential of products. Perks:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, with clear opportunities for growth and careerprogression.You will have the opportunity to work on multiple projects with some of the industry's leading researchers. Ouroffices boasta fun and collaborative working environment, frequent social events and a robust support system. We are committed to providing training and professional development, with ample opportunity to advance, forallour staff. Evidera's Core Competencies:
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving/Judgment
If you resonate with our core competencies and want to contribute to research and consulting services driven by world-class science and thought leadership, then please submit your application - we'd love to hear from you. Evidera, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetics, sexual orientation, gender preference,disability, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.