everis is a technology consultancy based on people. We strive to create an environment that encourages everyone to reach their full potential and achieve their professional objectives.
We encourage autonomous behaviour at all levels in the business and the responsible freedom of our employees is a crucial aspect of the everis model. You can also expect to be part of a team that is vibrant, dynamic and focused on providing the best in class service for our clients.
As part of the continuous growth of everis we are looking for a DOC1 Designer
to join our team in Glasgow.
Creativity, collaboration and a willingness to learn are key traits of our people. If you have a positive attitude and a desire to deliver a great service and make a difference in your industry then we would love to hear from you! Diversity and Inclusion:
We do our best to offer the best professional career opportunities to every individual, regardless of gender, age, race, cultural background or sexual orientation. Our diverse workforce enables us to create a work environment where everyone can find their own path to grow.
Overview and Responsibilities:
- Creating, updating and implementing a range of high quality customer documentation using DOC1 Designer Version 5 to required specifications within the necessary timescales and adhering to development standards at all times.
- Conducting testing of code and design using unit test cases to ensure that the correspondence and related control file output(s) produced from the DOC1 v5 process meet the requirements in terms of both business rules and layout specification(s).
- Analysis, identification and resolution of DOC1 system bugs and live issues.
- Producing and updating functional documentation accurately to an agreed standard.
- Creating, updating and implementing email templates to required specifications within the necessary timescales and adhering to development standards at all times.
- Utilise the JIRA system to manage tasks in accordance with the defined workflow process, ensuring all communication on the system is accurate, concise and carried out in a professional manner. Proactively manage assigned workload, effectively and accurately communicating progress and status to various stakeholders.
- Consulting manuals and proactively approach other team members to learn new ways to develop programs and to improve existing skills and knowledge.
- Consulting and updating internal technical documentation when required.
- DOC1 Designer Version 5 Document Composition Tool
- Experience of the full development lifecycle
- An understanding of data files and data mapping i.e. Pipe delimited files
- Experience with using and updating batch scripts
- Competent with using Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel
Company Overview: everis consultancy
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work using their own initiative
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to manage workload effectively
- Effective problem solving skills Ability to analyse situations logically
- Have an excellent attention to detail
- Capable of working under pressure to specific deadlines
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience with image/graphic manipulation
is a multinational consultancy and technology firm with 24,500 employees worldwide, including Europe, Northern America & LATAM. Established in 1996 in Madrid, everis has averaged 22% annual growth in revenues and became part of the NTT Data Group in January, 2014. In 2019 NTT Data entered the Top 10 Most Valuable IT Services Brands globally.
Since opening the everis UK London head office in 2010, our UK presence has grown to over 300 employees, covering three offices in London, Milton Keynes and Glasgow.
Our values create the right environment for empowered professionals to thrive: Discerning Generosity:
doing through sharing. Responsible Freedom:
we do what we love. Creative Energy:
we love what we do.
we do what we say. Transparency:
we say what we do. Benefits Package:
- Pension Plan: 6% employer contribution
- Health Insurance: 100% premium for employees / 80% premium for spouse and children
- Dental Insurance:100% premium for employees
- Life Assurance
- Income protection Assurance: Long term sickness and disability
- Eye Care Voucher: Free Eye Care Tests / Visual display Unit glasses
- Cycle to Work Scheme: Bicycle and safety equipment
- 25 Days Holiday: Not including Bank Holidays
- PerkBox: Employee Corporate Discounts (Gym Membership, Cinema, Shopping, Apple)
IT Consultancy is all about flexibility and adaptability so there may be other opportunities that you will be suitable for. Please check out our other roles here: https://www.everis.com/global/en/careers everis UK
offers you a professional career without limitations. Are you ready to start your journey with us ?