Since its foundation in 1966 Lockton has grown to become the world's largest privately owned insurance broker with revenues in excess of $1.7bn. Today with more than 7,500 Associates in over 90 offices worldwide, Lockton is a dynamic and innovative organisation that embraces its uncommonly independent status.
Due to an impending retirement, the Lockton Birmingham office requires an experienced Account Manager to deal with mid to large size UK Corporate business, aiding in the overall service proposition to clients ensuring that the business is retained and developed. Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to Partner / Account Executives in the overall servicing of UK corporate client's
- Effectively manage all renewals and adjustments in a timely and professional manner.
- Accurately preparing client and market documentation.
- Obtain quotations both for new and renewal business.
- Check policy documentation for accuracy prior to issue to the client.
- Identify the risk exposures and advise on insurance solutions in consultation with the Account Executive/Partner.
It is essential that the right candidate can demonstrate relevant experience and skill set including:
- The ability to broke and service the requirement of UK Corporate clients.
- Strong communication skills (verbally and written)
- An understanding of the relevant classes of business.
- Ability to prepare a broking presentation that accurately reflects the cover required and meets the clients' demands and needs.
- Ability to prepare client summaries and other documentation as required
- Ability to prepare and interpret claims experiences and analysis including claims triangulations and the impact of deductibles and cover variations.
- Some Global experience would be advantageous
In return Lockton remain committed to recognising and sustainably rewarding Associates empowering you to put your clients and their business first.
We attract the best professionals to come and work with us who are excited by our unique culture that values respect, ethical, moral and caring approach, in fact our Associates are our greatest asset.