Fantastic opportunity to join a startup business!
This startup Life Insurance specialist based in Manchester has enjoyed significant growth over the last year and are preparing to scale up their business to the next level. They are looking for nearly / newly qualified actuaries who are hungry, ambitious individuals aspiring to progress through the ranks and develop their careers. This unique opportunity will see you working alongside the company founders and other influential stakeholders in the Life Insurance space. You can make your mark working with cutting edge technology and on some unique projects which will adapt and improve your technical skills.
To make the shortlist, we are looking for:
- Nearly or newly qualified actuaries with relevant experience working in life insurance, reinsurance or a consultancy
- You will have a strong background and understanding in Solvency II, financial reporting and valuation
- Strong systems skills ideally working with Moses or Profit and have strong SQL and VBA
- A real can-do attitude, individuals who can think on their feet and hold confident conversations with actuaries and non actuaries alike
- Good stakeholder management experience at all levels
Now is a great time to join the team as they enter their next period of growth. This will open up many opportunities including management responsibility, leading on key projects having your say on company strategy and refining processes and culture. As well as a competitive package, you can take advantage of complete flexible working, continue studying towards your exams and get exposure to a variety of projects. Applicants based in all locations in the UK will be considered.
If you'd like to apply for this role, please get in touch with me on 020 7019 8881 or send your CV to email@example.com.