is a specialist software engineering and consulting organization within Wipro Digital. Our core charter is to help our enterprise customers accelerate their digital transformation programs through our velocity™ consulting practice or rescue at risk and complex software engineering engagements with targeted interventions.
In addition, our global co-innovation studios are designed to deliver end-to-end design, co-creation, professional education, and product development. What do we do:
Who we are looking for
- Velocity Consulting: Targeted intervention to solve highly complex engineering problems or rescue at-risk engagements by small group of experts.
- Co-creation Studios: Ideation, design, training, engineering to product development.
- Professional Education: High-impact training courses taught by practitioners (Agile, and Lean methodologies).
Buildit's global engineering studios are looking for people who want to help us change the way companies think and approach problems; people who want to teach and learn from others; we are looking for people who want to be treated like adults.
We are looking for people who want to work in cross-functional teams, and want to help others learn how to build them, and understand why they're valuable; people with a grasp of a variety of technologies, languages, and methodologies, along with their pros and cons.What you'll do
What you'll need
- Enable our clients to adapt to changing needs, improve their time to live, and deliver better software.
- Build real solutions through experimentation as part of a multi-faceted team.
- Explore up-and-coming technologies and software products. Read; experiment; learn; teach
What else we value
- A passion and talent for software development, with an appreciation of all the pieces of the puzzle that make it happen.
- Expertise in at least 2 of the modern languages: Java, Python, GoLang, NodeJS, Groovy, C#, Scala, etc.
- A deep understanding of enabling technologies, principles and practices of Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment
- Hands-on experience with at least one public cloud provider (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.), including infrastructure and configuration management (Ansible, Chef, Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.)
- Good understanding of platform and systems' architecture - modular monoliths, SoA, microservices, including enabling tools and technologies (Spring Cloud, OpenShift, Kubernetes, CloudFoundry, etc.)
- Working knowledge of modern ops technologies, e.g. monitoring, log aggregation, alerting, service discovery.
- Experience with agile methods, along with having found their limitations and ways to overcome them.
- Experience working within cross-functional delivery teams, collaborating across: UX, Service Design, Front-end, Delivery, Ops.
- Appreciation of what motivates, inspires and stifles software teams.
- Experience with data engineering and analytics technologies, e.g. Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, Cassandra.
- Good understanding of the secure and reliable integration between components in modern applications: backend to web and mobile front-end
- General understanding of technologies used in modern web and mobile applications would be advantageous.