Chief Data Scientist London
An internet and platform company specialising in data and AI, are currently looking for a Chief Data Scientist to play a key role in the 'scale-up' of its artificial Intelligence company. The Role
The Chief Data Scientist will take the lead role in combining the delivery of Data Science services and commercial client management responsibilities. We are currently searching for a visionary leader from both a solution and results focused background to incorporate their deep technical insight into the expansion of enterprise Data Science Solutions. Responsibilities
Skills / Experience Profile
- Lead the strategic development of the company from a technical and commercial perspective
- Directing clients in relation to how machine learning, advanced analytics and AI use-cases could be of value to their business and help depict how these solutions could provide benefits in the long-term.
- Developing and teaching a leading data science capability within the business, ensuring the best analytics services are always maintained to clients, whilst also creating a rewarding environment for talent to prosper.
- Advising clients about trends and technologies that are impacting the Data Science landscape.
- Leading client engagements from a commercial perspective.
- Aiding the development of industry leadership through utilising the media (i.e. articles and interviews).
- Role for proven consulting leader
- A role for a consulting leader with both commercial and technical skills.
- Previous experience at both a technical and commercial level within a services organisation
- Experience of working at CxO level to position, sell and implement complex programmes of work in support of the data agenda.
- A background as a Data Scientist or senior Solution Architect.
- Experience delivering enterprise AI solutions and strategy to large corporate clients.
- Excellent communication skills and an impressive record of success operating at a Director / Partner level
- Experience working with business leaders at CxO level to demonstrate how an organisation can utilise data to improve
- Ability to deliver productionised data science or advanced analytics projects
- Ability to build and manage a team of data science and engineering professionals
- Knowledge of enterprise scale systems integration and the software development lifecycle within, but not exclusive to, machine learning solutions