Are you looking for a Legal Team Leader role? Do you have Team Leader experience, either working in a litigated or pre-Litigated environment? Are you looking to join a great company? If so Keoghs are looking for a Litigation Recovery Team Leader to join the team.
The Team Manager reports to the Business Unit Director. The job holder will take specific responsibility for the delivery of optimum levels of quality and service, delivery against Client KPI's and for the continuous development and motivation of their team.
· In conjunction with the BUD and others develop operational processes to:
Ø Reduce touch time improving efficiency and profitability
Ø Maximise recoveries
Ø Where possible work towards the bulk completion and/or automation of tasks
· Report to senior management on a daily/weekly/monthly basis on the Recovery Team performance.
· Managing the performance of the team in line with SLA's and KPI's on both a team and individual basis ensuring that standard operating processes are followed and 'operational process creep' does not occur.
· Responsible for ensuring that the quality of work within the team is maintained, conducting audits and providing coaching and feedback.
· Ensure through a combination of formal training and coaching and support that employees are competent in role.
· Proactively managing people fairly and consistently in line with Keoghs policies including Capability and Attendance management.
· Providing an environment where team members feel motivated through maximising personal development of employees and promoting team working.
Essential Skills and Attributes:
• In depth knowledge of liability arguments including relevant case law.
• Good knowledge of the Road Traffic Act including an understanding of RTA Insurer and Article 75 statuses.
• Experience of pursuing recovery claims including experience of litigation (claimant) ideally fast track and multi-track and including small claims actions for the recovery of debt and enforcement action.
• Experience of managing a team, preferably in a legal or insurance environment.
• Experience of using a variety of Microsoft Office packages including Excel and word to a good standard.
• Ability to set and manage objectives and targets - both at an individual and team level
• Experience of identifying performance or conduct issues, objectively reviewing them and dealing with them effectively.
• Ability to nurture and encourage team members to give of their best.
• Excellent listening and verbal communication skills
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• Ability to take constructive feedback and set personal goals for continuous improvement.
• Ability to remain fair and objective at all times.
What you can expect from us:
• A learning culture with employee development at the heart of the people development pathway
• Excellent flexible benefits including Annual leave entitlement and Healthcare Cash Plan as standard
• Monday to Friday - 35 hours per week
• 25 days holiday per year (opportunity to buy & sell 3 days)
• Health Cash Plan
• Life assurance
• Critical Illness Cover
• PHI/Income Protection
• Pension Contribution based
• Cycle to Work Scheme*
• Tech Scheme*
• Season Ticket Loan*
• Car Parking Scheme*
• Gym Flex*
• Access to Online Discount Sites
• Discounted Gourmet Society Membership
• Discounted Tickets for Merlin Attractions nationwide
• Discounts at local retail outlets
*after successfully completing probation
Our culture is focussed on making Keoghs sustainable and successful for our people and clients, with this our five values are at the heart of everything we do;
• We listen, are down to earth and supportive
• We work together towards a common goal
• We're friendly with a can do attitude
• We care about our clients
• We evolve
Keoghs is a Disability Confident employer and we endeavour to recruit from the widest possible pool of suitable candidates.
If you require any adjustments or special arrangements to be made to our application process on account of a disability please contact Recruitment.
We'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for interest in this position and in our organisation
Strictly no agencies please