Skilled CNC Setter / Programmer - Medical Devices
Meditech is an Internationally recognised Medical Equipment Manufacturer specialising in Emergency Resuscitation and Medical Gas Equipment. We manufacture our own components for final assembly for our own finished products.
We currently have a requirement for an experienced CNC Turner with knowledge of FANUC controls who is able to set and operate machines, write new programs and edit existing programs.
This is a long term opportunity to join a friendly team within a stable and reputable businessThe Candidate:
The successful candidate will:
- Must have knowledge of Fanuc Controls
- Experience using multi axis machining centres and Milling Machine.
- Knowledge of Sliding Head Machines would be an advantage but not essential.
- Programming and manufacture of components to supplied drawings.
- This will encompass programming, setting and operating multi-axis computer numerically controlled machining centres.
- Whenever possible you will be required to set and operate more than one machine.
- Maintain program and tooling records for all components produced.
- Responsible for cleanliness and housekeeping in the workplace.
- To be aware of health and safety legislation as it applies in the workplace.
- In addition to these functions, employees are required to carry out other such duties as may be reasonably requested.
- A flexible team player with good communication skills.
- Able to adopt a professional and mature attitude to work and other people.