Technical Lead | Tech Lead | AI | Artificial Intelligence | ML | Machine LearningTechnical Lead:
Technical Lead is required for an intelligence company who aim to aid organisations in accelerating their data-informed business decisions.
The Tech Lead will be in charge of the Data team who build and maintain data-related services. Companies around the world use the technology our client provides for a range of intelligence such as supply chain and market intelligence.
The client's customisable and secure portal allows clients to monitor the companies they are working with and drive critical actions in real-time. Their various clients include FinTechs, institutions, asset management and blue-chips including five Fortune 500 companies. Technical Lead Activities:
Technical Lead Requirements:
- Lead a small team of engineers, in person and/or remote
- Take leadership and implement API and UI services
- Operate technical direction, architecture, and engineering KPIs for Data services
- Oversee a backlog alongside the product manager, maintain documentation of learnings and guarantee seamless project execution.
- Manage agile meets for the core team, including: standups, sprint planning, weekly discussion and retrospectives.
- Encourage the best modern engineering practices, produce code and architecture reviews, ensuring the end system, product, service or module is secure, scalable and resilient.
- Find and resolve inefficiencies in engineering tools and processes.
- 7+ years of experience in Software Engineering and a minimum of one year leading engineering team
- Experience building and maintaining API and UI services
- Understanding of machine learning and its trends
- Deep knowledge of AWS
- Ability to work effectively in a start-up culture