Job Title: Employee Benefits Administrator Team Leader
Salary: £27,000 - £31,000
Reference Number: 14857
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Employee Benefits Administrator Team Leader in Gloucester to join a growing Financial Planning firm.
We are collaborating with a financial planning firm who after experiencing a period of growth are looking to take on a Employee Benefits Administrator Team Leader to support and manage their Employee Benefits team. Within the team, you will play a vital part in mentoring the group risk consultants, your colleagues and providers.
Duties as an Employee Benefits Administrator:
· Play an important role in providing support to consultants to increase business income
· Communicate with insurance companies to ensure the information required is accurate and compliant for business needs.
· Processing of new business, researching products, compliance preparation, scheme renewals and other administrative tasks.
· You will be monitoring a mix of Group Risk Contracts, Group PMI, Group Life, Group Income Replacement and Group Critical Illness and servicing Group Pensions Schemes.
· Leading a team of consultants
What's in it for you:
· Full exam support
· Opportunity for flexible working
· Onsite Parking
Skills and experience required:
· Experience of working within Employee Benefits
· Group Risk experience
· Leading/Managing or supervising a team
· Hold financial services qualifications or aspire to hold these.
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, MS Outlook, e-mail and operating the Internet.
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a financial planning firm based in Gloucester on a Employee Benefits Administrator Team Leader role.
Our commitment to you:
· Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
· Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
· Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we'll tell you.
· Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
· Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
· Never pester you.