LTD Companies welcome.
MAPA/MVA training Preferred but not essential
ARE YOU compassionate? Professional? A team player? Dedicated? Flexible? Do you have 6 months experience in care?
If the answer is YES, then here is what we can offer you:
· Good rates of pay + holiday pay + pension!· Referral bonus when you help us build our team of dedicated staff. Earn £200 if you refer a support worker and £300 is you refer a RMN/RNLD
· Comprehensive training that will develop your knowledge and skills and support you in your role with us and any future career/educational pursuits.
Your responsibilities would include:
• Providing high quality person centred support to our clients
• Supporting our client with working toward their rehabilitation/development goals
• Supporting with daily living tasks and engaging in fulfilling and meaningful activities with our clients
• Providing support to access the community that are engaging and fun for our clients
• Personal care and physical support in a dignified and respectful way
• Working under the supervision and guidance of the multi-disciplinary team.
• Managing complex behaviour and risk presented.
VP recruitment line is open every Monday to Friday between 9am - 5pm so there is always support available if you should require this. You're also guaranteed to start work as soon as you have successfully completed the recruitment process.Benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus scheme
Reference ID: HCA-notts
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, ContractSalary: £8.75 to £15.00 /hour