Award Winning Pre-IPO Cyber security Vendor focused within Network Security and Vulnerability management, over the last six years have grown to circa 100 employees world-wide.
Following their recent funding and success seen within EMEA they are now looking for a senior customer success manager to join as the 1st within the UK focused on both the UK and EMEA. Responsibilities:
As the senior customer success manager, you will pay an essential role within the business and client experience.
- Within this role you'll own and manage the customer relationships, ensuring customer delight and communicating the value of their products enchasing the relationship.
- Working with customers to implement success programs, handling customer complaints and request through technical support to resolution.
- Act as the voice of our customers internally with product and support teams.
- Manage the client from Pre-sales onwards guiding customers through the process.
- Upsell and drive renewals within existing clients.
As the successful senior customer success manager, you must have at least 5 years within customer success or technical account management within the cyber security sector.
- At least 5 years' experience within Customer success or technical account management within cyber security
- Experience working with enterprise clients with a successful track record
- Ability to build relationships with C-level contacts
- Technical understanding and project management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Travel up to 40%