Commercial Strategy Manager | 12-Month FTC | Home Counties
Ignata have partnered with a non-food consumer goods company who are looking for a Commercial Strategy Manager to join them on a 12 month contract. If you've got experience in a Revenue Growth/Commercial Strategy role at a branded FMCG organisation, this could be a great opportunity for you!The Company
Our partner is global manufacturer of non-food consumer goods, with a portfolio of market leading brands. They've got a people focused, collaborative and innovative culture, with strong career progression opportunities across different business units and job functions. They have strong retailer relationships across all their customer channels, and put the consumer at the heart of everything they do.The Role
The Ideal Candidate
- This role is a 12 month fixed term contract, and is available for immediate start.
- As part of the Commercial Strategy Leadership Team, you'll manage the total Sales Operations for a specified brand portfolio, working with senior stakeholders to agree customer and category budget internally
- Define the Trading Strategy for the UK, ensuring category and customer strategies align with wider business objectives
- Manage all aspects of revenue growth including price and promotion strategy, sales analysis and corrections
- Work closely with cross functional teams across sales, marketing, category and supply chain to execute channel strategy and optimise commercial performance
- Input on NPD commercialisation to ensure that business functions are aligned
What's On Offer?
- Experience at a branded FMCG business in a Commercial Strategy or Market Strategy & Planning role is an absolute must
- Excellent commercial knowledge and skills with the ability to manage a large P&L
- The ability to work cross functionally and influence senior stakeholders
- A strategic mindset and the ability to balance long-term plans with short-term targets
- Team management experience would be beneficial
- Above market average salary
- Car allowance
- 20% perfomance related bonus
- Flexible working opportunities - 1-2 days working from home, the rest in the office just south of London
If you've got the required skills and experience and would like to learn more, then please apply!