Currently looking for Audit & Accounts Seniors with corporate experience to join a well-respected accounting firm in Chelmsford, Essex.
As part of a high achieving practice, your key responsibilities will include:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients
- To supervise the delivery of audit and accounting engagements from planning through to completion.
- Supervising and coaching junior members of staff
- Supporting the partners in delivering quality service to clients
- Preparing reports to senior client management and audit committees
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA or international equivalent
- Corporate experience
- Good track record of project management
- A passion for delivering an exceptional client service