Mid-Level .Net Developer / Up to £45,000 / Rochdale / Excellent Work Environment
Can you honestly say that you enjoy your job, and like everything about the company you work for? How would you like to be part of a modern, forward-thinking, and 'employee first' company that realises the value of every employee working for them?
Corecom Consulting has been exclusively selected by a reputable, award-winning client of ours to help them grow out their .Net Software Development team that will see you working on a business-critical project of theirs and be part of the beginnings of what will be their new ways of working.What's in it for you?
What we need from you:
- Up to £45,000 dependent on experience
- Working for a company that puts time/resources into its employees
- Competitive benefits package
- Being part of a highly-skilled Dev team
- Operating in a relaxed, fun environment
- Ongoing commitment to career progression
- Excellent communication skills
- A genuine love of Development/Coding, keeping up to date with tech trends and best practices
- A sound level of understanding of SOLID principles
- A good level of knowledge/experience with C#, .Net, .Net Core, MVC, APIs, and SQL Server
- Experience with TDD will be key to this role
- If you have cloud experience with either AWS or Azure that would be desirable
- The ability to perform successfully as a team member and also individually
Due to the incredible flexibility and WFH options that our client can provide you, it's essential that you are a great communicator and that you work just as well on your own as you would do in a team environment. The company has some incredible plans for the future and is run by a very modern & progressive person that believes in keeping the employees of the business happy and motivated so that you can perform at your best.
If you want to beat the competition, then don't waste any time and click the apply button now!Mid-Level .Net Developer / Up to £45,000 / Greater Manchester / Excellent Work Environment