Senior DevOps Engineer - London - Technology start up
My client is a rapidly exchanging technology start up looking to add to its team, the company is very technology focussed investing massively into its cloud infrastructure the recent years to ensure it can continue to grow.
You'll be joining a high performing team which will enable you to have a large amount of autonomy within your role and also access to the newest technology in an ever-evolving landscape.
- Manage and develop CI/CD pipelines.
- Implement and develop DevOps technologies.
- Ensure automation and identify ways for improvement.
- Identify and debug any issues.
- Work on cloud infrastructure (AWS).
Salary: £80,000 - 90,000 + benefits
- Strong experience with AWS.
- 2+ years DevOps.
- Python experience.
- CI/CD expertise.
- Puppet/Ansible experience.