Query Resolution Analyst/Collections Specialist (German Speaking)SolihullPosition Summary
We are looking for a German speaking Query Resolution Analyst to join us at Infor. As a Query Resolution Analyst you will liaise with internal departments to enable accounts within the DACH region to be settled within the company parameters. You will need to have a flair for problem solving and be able to identify problem areas quickly. In addition to this you'll need to build a positive and productive long-term relationship with the billing team as well as the relevant business contacts. Overall your focus is to maximize cash collections for the Company.Your Responsibilities Include
Knowledge and Skills, You Bring to the Organization
- Resolve customer queries to ensure prompt payment, serve as liaison between the Calling Specialists and appropriate company departments to resolve within 48hrs
- To work alongside calling specialist team when workload accommodates
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting to the business as required
- Any adhoc duties which may arise
- Attend bi-weekly calls with the Customer Advocacy Team
- Attend bi-weekly Business Calls and provide support to the Business
- Provide support to the Legal and Customer Advocacy Team whilst settlements are being negotiated with the customer
- Ensuring settlement agreement terms are adhered to - working closely with billing and cash applications to ensure documents / refunds are processed within the time restrictions
- Attend bi-weekly calls with the IPN Management Team and provide concise information relating to outstanding AR / queries
- Attend Monthly Legal calls providing information to internal and external legal teams
- Maintain a database of legal claims / cases
- Be responsible for Liquidation / Administration cases and maintain a database
- Providing support / information to VP's and Senior Directors as requested
- Assisting with ME/QE and YE duties where required
- Detail focused ensuring you follow up all unresolved matters and record data accurately
- German Language skills - written and verbal
- Target driven
- Firm but patient approach, strong objection handling skills
- Advanced Microsoft skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access would be an advantage
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Decision making
- Credit Control experience would be desirable but not essential
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies-such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration-we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management® (MBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age or individuals with disabilities.
At Infor we value your privacy that's why we created a policy that you can read here.
The information above is not complete and may change once joining Infor in the future, but this is a guide of the overall role. Please find further information here: http://www.infor.com/ About Infor
Infor delivers end-to-end ERP and strategic edge applications that are integrated and delivered in a multi-tenant cloud. We believe that customers need industry-specific solutions and that one size does not fit all.
We are proud to serve more than 68,000 companies worldwide. Infor is a standalone subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., which has annual revenues of over $110 billion.
For more information visit www.infor.com
We value the time you have taken to submit your application. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear back from us within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion