Our client is known for their high ranking Fixed Income products. They are looking for a new member in their small product specialist team.
This candidate will have a strong technical understanding of Fixed Income, Sovereign and FX experience is advantageous. You will also have client facing experience and be at a stage in your career where you are comfortable holding technical discussions with clients and fund managers.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an exceptional business that promises great career trajectory. Successful candidates will need to express gravitas, be extremely professional and efficient.
Main responsibilities include:
· Client Pitches: Assist in the development of presentations for client pitches
· Main product focused: Broad Fixed Income with a lean towards Sovereign and FX
· Communicating the portfolio strategy both internally and externally
· Ensuring that product material is produced to a high standard and take the lead in devising content for marketing literature for sales channels
· Competitor analysis - collect and analyse comparative advantages among major peers and determine our product niche
· Provide regular updates of market and portfolio performance, as well as portfolio investment strategy, for distribution to existing clients
· RFP oversight - Ensure RFPs are completed with the highest standards possible and tailored to clients' needs
Ideally the candidate will have anywhere between 5 and 10 years investment management experience, strong Fixed Income knowledge and academics are required. Educated up to degree standard, and have good numerical skills.