We are looking for a 2+ PQE Commercial Contract Solicitor to assist our Head of Commercial Law with managing the contract drafting and negotiation requirements for our diverse range of clients.
We primarily work with clients on a retainer basis and they range from start-ups to international companies, primarily in the tech sector.
The role will be based at our Manningtree HQ (within walking distance of Manningtree train station) on the Suffolk / Essex border.
To be fit for the role, you will need:
- experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide range of Commercial Contracts and ideally have experience with Data Protection and Intellectual Property Law;
- excellent communication and relationship building skills;
- to be highly motivated and be able to take on significant responsibility from the outset;
- to be detail and result oriented; and
- to have good academic credentials (with a minimum 2:1 at degree level).
Any in-house legal experience would be extremely beneficial.
Above all, attitude is key and we are looking for a strong team player with ambition.
Please note that this is an on-site role, so you will need to be reasonably local (in East Anglia) to be eligible.