decco are recruiting for an Area Manager to join our clients dynamic Sortation Center.Position:
Highly competitive + company compensation packageType:
Flexibility working on any shift is required.Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
You'll be responsible as a manager for one of the main teams in your SC receive, stow, pick, pack or ship. Along with your peers, you'll ensure that all workflows run smoothly and that customer expectations are met, if not exceeded.
In the logistics team you enter and lead, they'll be entrusting a team of approximately 30 associates to you. You'll drive the training and integration of your team, while motivating and inspiring forward progress. All the while, you'll exercise sound judgement, making sure progress and KPI targets are worked towards and met.Candidate Profile Basic qualifications:
- You hold a degree in logistics, business administration, or in a related field, or you have an equivalent qualification
- A strong team player, you thrive when working with others,
- You have previous experience as a manager, involving sizeable teams
- you're a natural at motivating others around you,
- You demonstrate problem-solving and analytical capabilities: conducting and driving Dive Deep analysis on complex processes isn't a problem for you,
- You're a quick thinker, able to act decisively in a fast-paced environment,
- You're willing and able to work to flexible schedules and shifts: you always commit the time required to get the job done.
Previous experience as a manager in a distribution centre or logistics warehouse is a nice to have.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy