Account Director, Civil Service LearningLocation:
Imperial Wharf, London Salary:
Depending on experience + bonusAbout Media Zoo
Media Zoo is one of the UK's leading communications companies with a blue chip client base. Headquartered in our own state-of-the-art offices next to Chelsea Harbour, we specialise in film, PR, events, learning, media training, digital marketing and design.
We are currently the UK's Production Company of the Year and are ranked as one of the top thirty independent PR companies in the country. Our learning and design teams are second to none and our creatives are widely regarded as some of the best in the industry.
With over 100 awards to our name within the last five years and almost 100 full-time professionals across two offices, Media Zoo has the skills and resources to support our clients whatever their communications needs.Who we are looking for
We are looking for an outstanding Account Director, whose professional success comes from their people skills, to work with our award-winning Learning team on maximising the opportunity of Civil Service Learning 2020 contract, and the Wider Public Service Tender due this year.
As the new Account Director you will lead Media Zoo's role in KPMG's consortium. You will have first class experience in bespoke digital learning solutions. Your expert people skills coupled with communication skills will come into play when dealing with new and existing clients.The Role
Key Requirements/Person specification
- You will work with the Strategy Director to spearhead a strategy, advising on where and how to engage the Civil Service.
- You should be able to draw on an existing network to generate the maximum interest in Media Zoo and deliver results above expected revenue.
- Devise and implement strategies to benefit both Media Zoo and the Civil Service.
- Take overall charge of the Civil Service contract and play an essential team leading role delegating account management, sales and project support to ensure a continuous throughput of work.
- You should be confident writing informative proposals and leading client pitches.
How to Apply
- 2 years minimum working on Civil Service contract.
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management.
- The ability to plan and strategise at a senior level.
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative project and learning campaigns.
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques - including digital platforms.
- Competent discussing learning strategies across ILT and Digital.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent client relationship management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
with your CV and Cover Letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you do not hear back from us within 3 weeks of applying, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Thank you once again for applying and we wish you success in your future career.
For more information about Media Zoo visit www.mediazoo.tv