Well renowned Civil & Structural Design Engineering Consultancy for their high calibre technical ability to produce innovative designs on landmark projects across the UK.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Manchester office for a project running, client facing, Chartered Structural Engineer to work closely with the Director in leading the current team and projects and taking an active role in promoting the office. The practice have won multiple awards for their input on a multitude of local, high-profile projects across the Education, Retail, Commercial and Leisure sectors.Reasons to Join
- The opportunity to take a lead role as a Principal Engineer in a client facing and project running capacity, responsible for delivering a pipeline of some of the North West's most impressive buildings.
- You will work closely with a well established and respected management team who have a great reputation with top tier Developers, Architects, Project Managers and Contractors they have partnered with over the years to deliver a wide range of buildings.
- Attractive remuneration package set to attract the best talent in the region.
- Abundance of experienced Engineers and Technicians to learn from and bounce ideas off within the practice.
- Central location with excellent transport links.
- Chartered Principal Structural Engineer who can be a client facing project lead, taking ownership of medium and large scale local developments, assisting in overseeing a team of Engineers and Technicians to ensure high calibre and timely delivery.
- Developing structural engineering solutions to complex problems.
- Mentoring and developing more junior members of the team.
- Chartered MICE/MIStructE with experience of delivering medium and large projects.
- Involvement in internal and external project design meetings and site visits.