The Product Manager will have marketing, product strategy, and P&L responsibilities.
Overall, you will be responsible for developing go-to-market strategies, strategic product decisions, articulating the product offering, crafting innovative competitive messaging, and developing compelling sales materials for our platforms. Key Responsibilities
- P&L Responsibility
- Managing the assigned portfolio to ensure growth goals are achieved through strategic to tactical initiatives
- Partner with Marketing to develop marketing strategies to achieve the oncology service platform goals.
- Analyzing market, customer and competitive conditions, and identify emerging scientific trends and technologies for the purpose of creating a product vision that is differentiated and delivers unique value based on customer demands.
- Build and execute a product roadmap based on strategic decisions and market conditions
- Monitor the global and regional market to identify competitive gaps and potential technology/product/service licensing opportunities.
- Bachelor/Master's degree in a related scientific field (PhD is a plus)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience (Biotech, Pharmaceutical, medical devices)
- Scientific knowledge of in vivo and in vitro oncology models, and biomarkers a plus