Location: UK - London/ Bristol/ East Anglia
Role: Penetration Tester (Security)
UST Global is a leading digital technology services company that provides powerful solutions for Global 1000 companies. UST Global's mission is to lead companies through critical digital transformations to drive higher business value. UST Global specializes in six next generation digital services - design, cyber security, mobile, social, analytics and cloud. Powered by the mantra 'fewer clients, more attention', UST Global strives for excellence in providing their clients high quality services and a commitment to long-term success. Headquartered in Aliso Viejo, California, UST Global has over 17,000 associates; operating in 25 countries across four continents.
UST Global is actively recruiting for a Security Test Specialist, who will be assigned to work on a variety of projects and technologies to support the development and execution of tests that support the ongoing development for our customers. Role:
Your role is to put in place, maintain and support the best test practices across a specific group of applications. As part of this role you will coach other testing professionals in security testing, and you will build working relationship with product owners.
The successful applicant will have a proven track record within security testing and research new testing practices that could add value to our customer. Candidate should demonstrate a positive attitude to change, high learning agility and an ability to quickly acquire skills and knowledge relating to business products, IT applications and broader technology aspects. The role requires people who can communicate, influence and negotiate effectively. It is vital that the holder of the role has a passion for quality and an eye for detail.Key Responsibilities:
The successful applicant will provide support across the assigned teams to improve maturity in the following, whilst having a deep knowledge on the following areas;
- Perform Static scan on code (e.g. using tool Checkmarx)
- Perform Dynamic scanning/testing (e.g. using tools OWASP Zap)
- Support vulnerability testing tool (e.g. Tenable/Nessus).
- Support Penetration testing.
- Perform browser-based application security testing.
- Test data management - Masking and purging.
- Good understanding and experience on Data obfuscation and usage of data obfuscation tools.
- Should be able to support and perform security testing in a Cloud environment.
- Should be able to support and recommend appropriate tool for security testing on unit/static/dynamic scans in legacy systems (DB2/mainframe/cloud).
- Good understanding of security controls.
- Experience of working in a DevOps environment.
- BDD and/or TDD
- Agile testing techniques
- Test Automation (ideally knowledge of Selenium or UFT frameworks)
- Non-functional testing practices (ideally knowledge of LoadRunner or JMeter)
- Test coverage definition
- Development and maintenance of optimum test coverage
- Test Data Management
- Shape the process and standards for testing for assigned areas
For more details, kindly respond by sharing your updated CV and contact number for an immediate discussion and consideration.