At Anaplan, we are looking for a self-motivated SENIOR INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER
to join our growing team of global engineers at our vibrant tech hub in Kings Cross London, UK
to build and ship award-winning, cloud planning technology that is helping people and companies around the world every day to make better-informed plans and decisions.
You will join a team of individuals who embrace and respect diverse perspectives, aren't afraid to push boundaries and try new ideas, and are passionate about helping our customers and each other succeed. We work hard, but we also don't wait for an excuse to have fun. In fact, we're so serious about it that it's one of our core values.
Located in a stunning, modern building overlooking the Regent's Canal, our London office is set in the beautiful Kings Place. With a rooftop terrace, wrap around windows and within walking distance to plenty of great food options, you are set up to not only do great work but be in an environment that is inspiring.
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer we know that you're passionate about building Infrastructure as code. You delight in building tools to automate away routine tasks and you're constantly seeking new ways to improve performance.What You'll Be Doing
- Automation, replication, and scaling in both public cloud and private data centre environments
- All aspects of running Kubernetes including its deployment
- Providing the tooling to support our operational requirements
- Supporting development teams in getting their products to production and supporting them once there
- Ensuring compliance with security and regulatory requirements
- Configuration management using Chef, Ansible, Terraform etc.
- Containerized Technologies (Kubernetes, Helm, Docker etc)
- Automation tooling, such as Rundeck
- Scripting in Python, Ruby, and Bash
- Multi-data centre management, replication, and scaling; taking bare-metal servers to fully functional application servers
- Middleware components, such as HAProxy, NGINX, and Apache
- Metrics and monitoring using Splunk, Sumo Logic, or open-source alternatives
- Linux administration including package management, DNS, and network file systems
- Relational databases (MySQL, Postgres, SQL Server etc.)
- Networking (routes, firewalls, switches, VPN et al.)
- Cloud services (eg. AWS, GCP)
You will be part of the UK Infrastructure Engineering operations. You'll be working closely with the Engineering Development, Product Architecture, and Program Management teams. You'll be part of the partnership between our UK and US Infrastructure teams.