We are looking for an experienced Cyber Security Solutions Architect to join our Cyber Security division, and take responsibility for the development and delivery of first class managed security and CSOC services to our clients.
Six Degrees is a cloud-led managed service provider. We work as a collaborative technology partner to businesses making a digital transformation. Our cyber security practise is one of our core product groups, enabling us to deliver the best advice and services to keep our clients safe in a world of ever changing cyber threat. This is a great opportunity for someone to help us realise our sales targets by shaping our cyber products and services in line with client expectations, and contribute to the long term growth of the company.
The core focus of the role will be to support sales teams by providing technically viable and transformative solutions for clients. You will work closely with clients to understand their cyber maturity and threat landscape, and will then design effective technical solutions that address business pains. You will work closely with the pre-sales team and will be a design authority on CSOC and managed security services. You will also need to work with other Six Degrees product groups to develop solutions that incorporate a broader range of our services.
You will need a strong technical background in cyber security, but will also need to be commercially aware, as well as comfortable in a position where you will be measured on your contribution to sales targets. You'll need first class communication skills, the ability to quickly establish rapport with new and existing clients, and the aptitude to work in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment.
We're looking for someone with a proven track record of experience working as a solutions architect or similar for a cyber-security provider or consultancy, or a service provider with a strong cyber offering. In addition, we're looking for evidence of the following;
· Proven experience of delivering consistent client and business success.
· Working technical knowledge of security technologies (across multiple domains such as SIEM, Firewall, Network IPS, DLP, Cloud Security etc), information security concepts, and familiarity with security products (Sentinel, Chronicle, AlienVault, Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Cisco, Splunk, McAfee, Symantec etc) and the security market place.
· A good understanding of CSOC operations and managed security solutions.
· Ideally, a professional security related qualification such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA, GIAC or equivalent.
· Strong relationship building, influencing, communication and networking skills.
This is far from an exhaustive list, and any experience you have with other security offerings (eg offensive security) and the broader Six Degrees technology portfolio would be highly advantageous.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced, forward thinking company and have a real impact on the long term growth of our security offering. If you think you have what it takes then we would love to hear from you.