Tangent International are urgently looking for a 5G RAN Build Manager to work a 3 month rolling contracts based in Reading
- Familiarity with 3UK & MBNL processes
- Strong Deployment skill-set - from Survey through Acquisition, Design, Build, Integration and Handover
- Strong understanding of Site Designs and configurations along with Deployment methodologies (support provided)
- Strong communication skills - customer facing
- Familiarity with Huawei and legacy 3UK Hardware (Samsung an advantage)
- Site Gating, Scheduling and Planning
- Attend daily/weekly Deployment gating review with Partner of survey and Detailed Design revisions
- Follow up on Survey results and check on long term dependencies i.e. RC /Access issues /Pole/Head frame orders. Maintain up to date POW in database with comments
- Discuss all dependencies for site, JVs, access, outages. EToNs, blockers, design issues flagged during review.
- Update all tabs in Dataset, and agree LD sites for the upcoming LD week.
*** Please Note *** - Due to the urgency of the position the client will only consider consultants currently based in the UK.
If interested please send me your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org